Festival Bookings via the TryBooking site are now open. Book early for the cheapest rates.
Direct Debit details:
Acc Name: The Society for Creative Anachronism- Rowany
Account number 384421
Then use RF and the last 8 digits of your Booking ID as your reference.
|Adult (18+)||Child (5-17)||Family|
|To 15th December 2016||$110||$60||$300|
|15 Jan 2017||$120||$66||$330|
|31 March 2017||$130||$72||$358|
|To 31 March 2017||$15||$9||$42|
|To 31 March 2017||$45||$24||$124|
All prices include GST. Refunds are available up until bookings close. There will be no refunds after 31st March 2017.
- The cut-off date is for email bookings made prior to midnight (AEDST) on the date specified.
- A day covers ‘daylight hours’ and refers to not staying onsite overnight.
- Overnight tickets are valid from 8am the day the ticket is purchased to 10 am the following day.
- Children under the age of 5 are free (although $5 insurance is required for non-member children).
- Family rate applies for two adults (18+) and two children (between the ages of 5 and 17 inclusive). Additional children can be added at the discounted rate.
- For people with mobility-related disabilities, please ensure you tick the appropriate box.
- Payment is made with the booking. If you are using Direct Deposit please use RF and the last 8 digits of your Booking ID as your reference. Once you have been emailed payment information, you have 14 days to finalise payment or your booking will be deemed invalid. If this is the case you will have to submit your booking again, potentially at a higher rate. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org