BOOKINGS FOR ROWANY FESTIVAL 2013 ARE NOW CLOSED. THE DETAILS ON THIS PAGE REMAIN FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.
Bookings for Rowany Festival 2013 are now closed. If you are attending you will need to pay at the gate. The at the gate price is $160 for adults and $100 for children. There is a $5 per person surcharge for non-members to cover insurance.
Rowany Festival 2013 Booking Form (requires Adobe Acrobat 7+). Bookings closed 28 February 2013.
|PLEASE NOTE: For best results with the PDF form, save the form to your hard drive, and then open it in Adobe Acrobat or Acrobat Reader. Some people have reported problems when completing the form in-browser (particularly Mac OS/Safari users). If you continue to have problems using the form, contact the Booking Officer for a Rich Text Format version.|
Booking for Rowany Festival is highly recommended. This will ensure that the Stewarding Team can better prepare for you and will see you pay a lower rate for entry than you otherwise would. Please read all the information carefully, as some questions that have arisen from the booking process are answered on this page.
How to complete your booking:
- Save the required form to your computer (PC users who don’t use Safari browser can open the file in their browser, but successful results are not guaranteed).
- Open the form and complete all the information (select the ‘Highlight Fields’ button at the top right to see where you may be required to enter information).
- Save the form, then press the Submit button at the top right of the form.
- Follow the directions given in the pop-up. Note: Unless you use Microsoft Office for sending and receiving email, you will have to manually email the form even after pressing SUBMIT.
- If required, email the form to the Booking Officer.
- Wait for a confirmation email from the Booking Officer, which will include a reference number. If you do not receive a confirmation email by midnight on the following business day, contact the Booking Officer to see if the form was received.
- Follow the instructions in the confirmation email to make payment. Attendance bookings must be paid within 14 days, equipment bookings must be paid within 7 days. Non-payment will result in the cancellation of your booking (if you are posting a cheque or money order, it may be advisable to email the Booking Officer to let him know).
Rates for Rowany Festival 2013 are:
|Cut-off Date for Bookings*
(Post marked/emailed on or before)
|Adult||Child* ( 5-17)||Family*|
|30 November 2012||$115||$66||$296|
|13 January 2013||$126||$71||$327|
|28 February 2013||$137||$77||$351|
|At the Gate (unbooked)||$160||$100||$420|
|Date Rate* (per day)||$20||$10||$50|
|Overnight Rate* (per night)||$45||$33||$123|
- All prices include GST.
- The cut-off date is for email or postal mail sent before midnight (AEDST) on the date specified.
- A day covers ‘daylight hours’ but refers generally to not staying onsite overnight. Please enter the number of days attending per person.
- A night covers a 24-hour period, but refers generally to staying overnight. Please enter the number of days attending per person.
- Children under the age of 5 are free (although $5 insurance is required for non-member children), but should be included on the form.
- Family rate applies for two adults and up to three children (between the ages of 5 and 17 inclusive). There is no longer a “member” family and “non-member” family distinction, as insurance is charged per person for non-members.
- Non-members, formerly known as “Event Members” are charged $5.00 per person for public liability purposes (regardless of age). This is a new requirement by our insurance company. This also means family bookings are the same price for all, with insurance charged for each non-member. Family bookings are for two adults and no more than 3 children (ages 5-17).
For people with mobility-related disabilities, please ensure you tick the appropriate box on the form.
From Rowany Festival 2012, payment is no longer made with the booking. When your booking is received, you will be emailed a reference number and details of direct deposit and other payment options. Credit card payments are no longer accepted.
Once you have been emailed payment information, you have 14 days to finalise payment or your booking will be deemed invalid. If this is the case you will have to submit your booking again, potentially at a higher rate.
There will also be a variety of Equipment available for hire. Details will be provided in the near future. If you wish to use the Shuttle Service, you need to complete the equipment booking form as there is a cost involved. For scheduling, consult the City Rail Trip Planner and determine your arrival time in Gosford.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Booking Officer.