|2.4m flat fold table||$25.00|
|Table risers per pair (ie, enough for 1 table)||$4.00|
|White Alfresco chair||$5.50|
|Gas bottle and regulator||$42.00|
|Stainless steel BBQ with gas bottle and regulator||$148.00|
|Standard portaloo, one pump out||$292.00|
|Extra small tent (9 sqm)||$370.00|
|Small tent (16 sqm)||$405.00|
|Medium tent (25 sqm)||$520.00|
|Large tent (36 sqm)||$555.00|
|Extra large tent (72 sqm, formerly 25x30ft)||$795.00|
Equipment is being provided by Patti’s Hire from Sydney. In order to make setting up and packing down easier for everyone:
- Hire equipment including marquees will be delivered and erected on or about the Monday prior to Festival.
- Pavilions will be erected in campsites. All other hire equipment can be found at the Tavern, where people can be signed off the equipment register, and collect it. Do not take any equipment without first seeing the Holder Of The Clipboard.
- The closest you can drive to the Tavern pavilion is on the ring road, which does its circuit above the Great Hall. Your equipment will need to be carried across the Village Green grass. Bring your household members to help.
- At the end of Festival campsites that have had equipment hired will have to return equipment to the Tavern. Campsites will be left completely clear, apart from hired pavilions, on Monday afternoon.
- Pavilions will be removed on Tuesday morning, in order to allow for clear and safe access for Patti’s Hire.
Please make sure you return all your equipment or you will be required to pay for it.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact email@example.com