Here is the current draft of the Campsite Allocations, please note that Site Map Approximate measurements only, Site Plan to be confirmed with booking numbers – All enquirers and comments to Berenger of Nancy at email@example.com
This will be a lengthy message – Please can someone send through to Lochac email list and to your local lists.
Vandel and I are going to be doing site design and campsite allocation for Festival Next year.
I am writing as Festival is still in our minds and we are able to remember all the good and bad of our campsites and site in general. I would ask that for general discussion you can talk anywhere but to specifically answer me you email me on brendan_of_menai (at) yahoo.com.au
In general what I am looking for is information on your individual household / group / barony / shire campsite.
I would like for every group to nominate one delegate to communicate with us - Please do not nominate yourself without talking to your mates / seneschal / leaders / gods
- Is your campsite a noisy or quiet campsite
- What are your projected numbers for next year – And why if you give me a number not like this year or years past will this be the case (you will need to justify this answer)
- What is your projected size of campsite layout and why – and if it needs to be bigger than last years than why? (same justification needed)
- Do you have any mobility issues with your campers that needs to be known to us
- If there is any group you can’t camp near (do not tell me why and please do not name names, I am 0% concerned about the politics of it and also I wont take offence if you were to say the Abyss – I wouldn’t camp near us either.)
- How in the midst of the general area or how aloof you want your campsite to be – Would you prefer to be in a corner or near everyone
Also if anyone has any other suggestions of what we can do site wise to make festival better than let us know.
We will make up a map in due course and publish it so people can have a look and comment. There seems to be a bit of concern about communications – Let me assure you that I will try to answer all questions and take into consideration every wish / desire / necessity for campsites.
The goal we set for the next festival is to make it the best festival for everyone as we can - Which always should be the Goal of any organiser. We will also make the process as “all inclusive” as we can for everyone. There will be more information about structures on site coming as well. As you can see we are doing this early so we don’t have a mad rush in Feb.