The Schola is the Children’s Activity Space and classes. Ginevra Lucia di Namoraza is the Children’s Coordinator for 2017. If you are interested in running classes, or if you have any enquiries, you can email her.
IF YOU WISH TO HELP WITH CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES AT FESTIVAL, YOU MUST HAVE A VALID WORKING WITH CHILDREN CHECK.
This is a state-wide legal requirement. Applications can be made online.
If you already have your WWCC, and wish to help out at Festival, you can register with the SCA Youth Office here.
Fálki hinn Beinlausi is our Kingdom Youth Deputy Senechal. You can contact him if you have any questions regarding these requirements.
The Children’s Activity Space is a tent, dedicated to children, near the Children’s Fort. If you have children to care for, you are welcome to use it. It is a 6m X 6m tent, with a couple of chairs and 2 tables.
A time table of activities for 2017 will be available soon.
Here is the Full Schola timetable for 2016
Childrens activities for 2016 include:
- Infants playpen in the Long Hall (previously Tavern Tent) mornings til close of Court (except Market Day)
- Childrens Fort – always available (you provide the supervision)
- Activity Bags
- ‘Dress a doll’ box in the Schola tent
- Childrens Quest – Friday 2pm
- Boffer Tourney – Saturday 11am
- Childrens Ball – Sunday midday
- Childrens Choir – Sunday 2pm
- Kids Fort Battle – Sunday 3pm
- Childrens Shoot – Sunday 4pm (Choc Bunny shoot followed by ‘Monster Hunt’)