Event Bookings and Equipment Bookings are now closed.
Bookings close Tuesday the 29th of March. Unless we get booked out before that time!
If you are having trouble booking with Simpletix, please try using a different browser.
We have had multiple reports of problems with people booking using Firefox or Opera, which have been resolved by trying a different browser.
Terms and Conditions:
The terms and conditions of Rowany Festival include but are not limited to:
- After the ticket price rise on Friday 15th February 2022, the Seneschal of Rowany will be calling a meeting to determine if Festival can go ahead, based on the bookings numbers and the relevant civil restrictions.
- If the restrictions limit is lower than the number of tickets sold, they will be confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Full refunds will be actioned if the event is cancelled, and/or if we cannot offer you a place, and/or if you decide to cancel your tickets before bookings close on the 15th of March 2022.
- We deeply care about the safety of all our participants, so if you come down sick and do not expect a full recovery before festival begins, please do not attend. Just let us know and you will be eligible for a full refund of your Rowany Festival entry ticket.
- This current ticketing system is excellent for actioning refunds, so you should not fear losing your money.
On to the pricing:
Note, the prices below are the prices that will be charged for a ticket booked before each given cut off date. For example, a Full Event Ticket booked on the 14th of January for an Adult will cost $155.
|Adult (16+)||Child (15-)|
|Before 20th February 2022||$165.00||Free|
|Before 15th March 2022||$185.00||Free|
|Before 20th February 2022||$45.00||Free|
|Before 15th March 2022||$55.00||Free|
|Two Days (including night)|
|Before 20th February 2022||$75.00||Free|
|Before 15th March 2022||$85.00||Free|
|Additional adult setup day||$12||Free|
|$10 insurance per person for non-member adults.
$5 insurance per person for non-member children.
|All prices include GST.|
|The cut-off date is for email bookings made prior to midnight (AEDST) on the date specified.|
|A day covers ‘daylight hours’ but refers generally to not staying onsite overnight. Please enter the number of days attending per person.|
|A night covers a 24-hour period, but refers generally to staying overnight. Please enter the number of days attending per person.|
If you are having financial difficulties in buying tickets, please contact the Bookings Officer.