Expressions of Interest are Open!
Want to make your mark on Lochac? Be the Steward of the next Rowany Festival!
The Steward of the next Rowany Festival will be responsible for:
- Timetabling and budgeting
- Advertising and managing bookings for the event
- Booking the site and equipment
- Collecting an officer corps and resourcing them
- Setting up and packing down the site
- Communicating with local authorities about the event
- Reporting to the Barony on these actions in the lead up and following the event.
Any and all of these may be delegated, but the final responsibility will rest with you.
The successful Steward of the next Rowany Festival will be expected to start handover at the previous Festival (starting with the event packdown).
You will also need to create an event proposal and budget, following the receipt of the event report for the previous Festival.
Expression of Interest (EOI)
You will need to submit an EOI that will include:
- Your resume of relevant experience (both SCA and mundane)
- Any thoughts you have on how you could improve the Festival experience
You do not need to be a member of the Barony of Rowany, but if not, you need to have a Rowanite as a deputy.
We are asking that anyone interested in taking on the position of the next Rowany Festival Steward email their EOI to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by February 14th.
This will ensure that Stewards are adequately prepared for the role.
Please feel free to contact the Rowany Seneschal at email@example.com if you have any questions.